Sunday, April 4, 2010

College, only the first and second week...

My heart was pumping, i was perspiring......We were all given papers, question papers. Everyone was doing it, writing answers on it. But for me...i was staring at that paper, it looked back...... pen in my hand but wasn't writing anything. Y? Because i didn't even know how to do the 1st question!!! Darn it!! Calculations... always give me a migraine, don't really like them. But i know they are important, important in life and every aspect. Chemistry... Physics... both have calculations. That's y i like Bio the most, with the least calculation in it. =)
Sigh~~~ What should i do?!!! Am i able to catch up? A-level is not easy,man! Everyone in my class are geniuses, all went to apply for JPA , all with at least 7A's and above.... Arg!!! Seriously... i'm a bit scared and anxious about this. I just hope the Lord will grant me strength and wisdom to get through this... hope He might send someone to help me...

1 comment:

  1. chillax bro. haha. btw i'm most probably not going to MCKL any more. Got another course i think i might go too... soorie~

    BTW, nice first post.

    ReplyDelete