Sunday, March 6, 2011

First POST in 2011.

Lot of things going around my head these days. Feel awful and lonely, as in nobody really knows me ,knows what I want and what I need. Feel that I'm a flop, just can't do things right. Sigh......relationship with God isn't going anywhere either.
Suddenly feel that life's sucks. Knowing that I'm a lucky guy with family and friends but still feel smth's lacking. I worked hard for it but so what, no results being seen. Just all shits. Am I really that slow? Am I really that dumb? As I'm typing right here....it's raining cats and dogs out there, Dad's watching news, Mum is still in Singapore for holiday but with cough. Hope she's ok though.

Qualifying test is tmr , I don't feel i'm 100% ready. Feel like giving up , I know the papers ain't going to be easy. Sigh......what can i do after A level? Where should i go? What should i take? What should i be ? Sad man......I need determination and persistence!! It's only 2-3 months away from the Edexcel Exam, am i able?

It's still raining. Feel like going out and get wet, lie on the ground , under the rain. Rhythms of it make me think even more. Sad , worried, paranoid , anxious , angry, disappointment. Yea...i know. I am this negative. Feel so unworthy. Want to be stronger though. I saw a quote from the former President of US. It is like this:

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race”

By Calvin Coolidge.

No comments:

Post a Comment