Friday, April 8, 2011

2nd Chance

For you out there,Do you believe in second chance?

I do. I always believe that people should be given a second chance no matter what. Even for criminals, they still deserve a chance ,to repent , to change.
To change. Changes can be good or/and bad. I've been working harder, at least harder than the last two years but I just can't see anything from it. Maybe my brain just got ''rusty''? To be frank, I'm really a person who easily get distracted, have to admit there were couple of times that I've got sway away from my work/study. Trial is going on, and final just on the way. If you ask me, I could tell you I'm not ready. But I'll do it. Tired of kept saying try, must give all out this time, my best and THE best! Wish me luck ;)

Another thing or question if it's more suitable , runs in my head. I'm kinda lost about my future. I seriously have no idea what I'm going to do after A level. My results show me that I shouldn't stay in the Science field any more. But where can I go besides Science? I never touched anything in the Art stream , not even Accounts. That's what I'm worried the most. Even if I shift to the Art stream, what should I go for? Business,Commerce? Law? Psychology?What else? MUSIC?

I love Music, Classical Music. But so what? I don't know anything about it except the history of those composers! I mean...I never learned any instrument, don't know how to read the notes and the keys. I just like to listen to them, feel fascinated and amazed of the works from those great composers! Bach, Handel and Vivaldi from the Baroque period. Prodigy Mozart, Beethoven, and Joseph Haydn from the Classical period. Romantic era includes Chopin which is one of my fav, Franz Liszt , Grieg and Tchaikovsky. These are the famous one and I know there are much more. But I think I would like to finish listening to their works first. So...I guess I wouldn't have the chance to study music then, just get to enjoy them.
My first time going to the MPO,Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra was an unforgettable experience. First time listened to an orchestra and a soloist played. Alice Sara Ott , for goodness sake she's just 22 and she's going around the world performing!! She was the pianist that night and she was AWESOME. She played Grieg's Piano Concerto in A minor Op.16 with the orchestra behind her and she solo Liszt's La Campanella where she BROKE a string!! How fortunate I was to be able to enjoy that with the admission ticket of only RM 15 for student price!! I really want to go again if there are any great performances available.

2nd Chance. Will I have a second chance to excel in my studies? Will I be given a chance to be able to learn how to play the piano? Cuz i really like piano. Will I get the chance to know what I'm good at and find out my talent? Will I be able to get into a good Uni? Will I be able to do well in my LIFE,my STORY? Will I get back to HIM and never ever leave again?
2nd Chances or no?

1 comment:

  1. before you proceed with your studies, why not take a half year break or so to figure out what you wanna do? go exploring.

    ReplyDelete